Coach, strategist, communicator and corporate executive, Sandi's wide ranging background perfectly positions others to achieve their potential and transform into the professionals to which they aspire.
Understanding that the future is not necessarily an extension of the past, Sandi combines a structured approach with highly effective yet unusual techniques for future planning and inspiring, successful leadership. With strong empathy skills, she is a firm believer in supporting others to articulate and achieve the future they imagine for themselves.
SPECIFIC PROJECT EXPERIENCE
- Coaching clients to transform from managerial level to senior executive
- Coaching clients to successfully transform from partner into semi-retirement
Heightened self awareness development
- Coaching senior executives to develop and leverage self awareness as a key component of successful leadership
Leadership development and workshop facilitation
- Working in teams to develop leadership capacity and run workshops for large groups, nationally in Australia and overseas.
- Masters Degree in Strategic Foresight
- Level 3 Accredited Executive Coach with Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership
- Certificate in Foundation Listening
- Graduate Certificate in Freelance Journalism
- Graduate Certificate in Adult Literacy
- Graduate Certificate in Reading Education
- Graduate Certificate in Computer Education
- Diploma of Primary Teaching
Sandi's coaching in the corporate world, combined with the not for profit and local government sectors give her the sought after ability to help others create their own desired future roadmaps. Coming from a highly evolved strategic base, Sandi's capacity to assist executives to transform into the leader they want to be is well-founded. It is her unique blend of experience, theory and practice that has supported executives to turn their imagined futures into genuine, constructive achievement across a broad range of industry sectors. Sandi's previous roles include:
General Manager of Corporate Affairs - Pioneer Electronics
Responsible for PR, the environmental program and charitable program
Journalist - The Intermedia Group
Melbourne correspondent for Appliance Retailer and Kidz Business magazines
Adult Literacy Teacher, Taskforce
Helping people who were unemployed and needed assistance with reading and writing skills